About the Honda Jazz
In the tradition of the City and the Logo, the Jazz, Honda's latest compact car has been created to provide convenience in every-day life. With a body not even reaching 4-meters, it features a surprisingly large passenger compartment. The Jazz's interior space has been maximized by setting the fuel tank under the front seats, making possible the lowering of the baggage compartment and providing more leg-room in the rear seats. The Jazz's seating arrangement, referred to as "Ultra-seat" can be easily modified to allow for four different configurations. The Jazz's 4-cylinder 1.3liter engine with low fuel consumption and double ignition points is highly fuel-efficient. Combustion efficiency has been maximized thanks to its high rotating speed, acceleration power and computer assistance. The continuously variable transmission (CVT) enables the Jazz to adapt to road type and procure smooth and comfortable acceleration. Finally, its no wonder that the Honda Fit, as it is referred to in Japan, has been elected "Car of the Year 2000-2001" in Japan, and achieved the record for the biggest selling car in Japanese Auto Market History.
About the Model
- 1/24 Scale assembly model kit of Honda Jazz
- Total length: 161mm
- Total width: 82mm
- Exquisite exterior and interior recreated with high precision.
- Parts also provided for assembly of Japanese, right-side steering column version (you can chose assembly of left or right steering column).
- Clear-red parts for brake lights and gloss chrome-plated parts are included.
- Minimum parts with maximized precision allow realism to be obtained with ease.
Tamiya (#24251) HONDA FIT
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code: 24251
- Availability: In Stock